Your tax-exempt donations are greatly needed and will help us to continue to meet the critical needs for health, education, and self-sufficiency for the people of Tanzania. Every US dollar goes a long way in Tanzania so no matter what size your donation is, it will help to change a life. Remember we can feed a child for one year for $50 USD!
All donations go directly to the people of Tanzania. All money and goods are controlled and allocated by Hope Through Opportunity. There are no intermediary people, organizations or agencies. Hope Through Opportunity does not pay it’s staff or their personal expenses.
There are many ways in which one can contribute. We call our needed donations Tools of Hope.
Tools of Hope:
- Medical/Dental Supplies and Medicine
- Building Supplies
- Gently used clothing and shoes, all sizes especially children’s
- Educational/School Supplies
- Sewing Supplies
- Household Supplies (bedding/blankets/towels)
- Financial Support:
• For Upendo Orphan Club food program – $50 will feed one child for a year
• For medications
• For antibiotics specifically for children for ears, nose and throat infections.
• For transportation to accompany patients to the doctors or hospital
• For shipping of supply bags – $160 will pay for one bag to be shipped
- School Scholarships:
• Sponsor a child in need for primary school in the village
• Sponsor an Adult for English school, Guiding/Tourism school or trade school
• Sponsor Upendo $100 will send a child to school for a year
We are a completely transparent organization. Financial records are available upon request. If you have questions or would like more information please contact us.
All donations are tax deductible and can be sent to or dropped off at:
Hope Through Opportunity
A California Non-Profit Corporation IRC 501 (c) (3)
26 Chico Ct.
Oakland, Ca. 94611
Federal ID No. 94-3291996
California Code 23701d
Note: Hope Through Opportuniy is a registered California non-profit and is not associated with any other Hope Through Opportunity NGO in Tanzania or elsewhere.