1. Kristen Kenney joins HTO. She was visiting Tanzania in 2008 and got malaria and was treated well and recovered. She felt a strong desire to help influence the outcome of those inflicted with malaria.
Her passion for the people and their future health, drove her to develope a program to SAVE A LIFE AND PREVENT DEATH. Go to her website–MALAIKA FOR LIFE.ORG to see the wonderful work she is doing.
Buy a Bracelet Save a Life is her theme. All proceeds go to Tanzania and malaria medicine is purchased and distributed to Hospitals and Clinics under to supervision of Father Aloyce Urio.
We are all excited to have Kristen join HTO!
2. Medical container for Huruma Hospital in Rhombo Tanzania. Land transportation costs were covered by HTO.
3. A new set of Tires were purchased for Father Aloyce Urio so he could transport the malaria medicine and coordinate the care for the orphans and container. Father Aloyce is our main HTO cordinator in Tanzania.
4. ANTIOQUIA BAND in Berkeley, California, does a HTO benefit. They raised over $1,000.00 which are sent to Father Aloyce Urio for maize for our orphans.
5. $3,000.00 send to Tanzania to buy maize for the 400 orphans–no orphanage is available for these children. They live with grandparents, older siblings and on the street.